Why do I write?
Why do you do what you do?
My answer is simple.
An intense, driving, or overmastering feeling or conviction
A strong liking or desire for or devotion to some activity, object, or concept
An object of desire or deep interest
“There is no passion to be found playing small – in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.” -Nelson Mandela
“Man is only great when he acts from passion.” Benjamin Disraeli
If you don’t have a passion for what you do, then keep searching until you discover what makes you cry, sing, get up in the morning–something worth dying for . . . and living for.
If you don’t sense God’s divine pleasure when you do your work of passion, then re-examine yourself. Don’t settle for the lesser you.
“We are God’s MASTERPIECE. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago” Eph 2:10
“No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love him.” I Cor 2:9
One life is all I have to live. No mulligans. Yes, of course, there are mini-restarts throughout, but the clock keeps ticking.
My passion → packaged covertly in the pages of a soft cover (e-book, too**):
Read an excerpt, click HERE
To watch the trailer click HERE
**E-book should be available soon.
Pondering these following questions about DREAMING BIG blessed me. Leave a comment, and let me know if they bless you. [from Jerry Savelle, Adventures in Faith (Winter 2012)]:
1) If it captures your imagination and inspires and motivates you everyday of your life, then it is most likely a dream from God.
2) If it seems impossible and you are unable to fulfill it on your own, then it is most likely a dream from God.
3) If it seems as though it will never come to pass but deep down inside you’re unwilling to give up on it, then it is most likely a dream from God.
4) If not everyone is as enthusiastic about it as you are, then most likely it is a dream from God.
5) If you have experienced resistance, setbacks, difficulty and sometimes even frustration over it, then it is most likely a dream from God.
6) If it seems to consume your thinking and even seems to get bigger and bigger on the inside of you, then it is most likely a dream from God.
7) If it seems to define and shape your life, then it is most likely a dream from God